School “Garmonyia” became a member of the Associated Schools UNESCO in 2012.
Our educational topic in working with the Associated schools UNESCO is “Education for steady development”
Fields where we have been working on this topic:
- Teaching innovations and experiments with new technologies;
- Searching for new forms and methods of working with imigrants (teaching Russian to foreigners: Afghan,Turkish and Chinese);
- Collaboration with schools from different countries: The United Kingdom and Turkey.
European Education Aspirations:
- 2010- Sergey Dovbush became a student at a European university , Bachelor of Arts in Geneva (Switzerland)
- 2011- Yana Skobeleva became a student at Clinston College Bristol (Great Britain)
- 2012- Darya Toft became a student of the Swiss Hotel Management School in Losanna City (Switzerland), Maryna Doroschiuk became a student at a university in South Korea
- 2014- Vlad Ipatii became a student at a university in Warsaw (Poland)
Participation in International projects:
- Winners of the online game of the Associated Schools UNESCO “Our Properties”(2012,2014)
- Working on the program “DeclamArtCAMPro” - a project done conjointly with the Polytechnic University of Odessa.
- Participating in conferences of the Associated Schools UNESCO
- International Conference “The World without Borders” (The United Kingdom, Leeds)
- The International Meeting of Young Artists at the Festival of Arts (Prague, Czech Republic)
- International Child Forum devoted to cultural unity (Istanbul, Turkey)
- 15th Ukrainian Conference of Students of the Associated Schools UNESCO 2010, Kiev
- 16th Ukrainian Conference of Students of the Associated Schools UNESCO 2014, Kiev