Our school “Garmoniya” is one of six schools in Ukraine and the only school in the Odesa Region, which was among the first to sign a Memorandum of Cooperation with 2 educational departments of the world-famous university Cambridge, particularly with the publishing house Cambridge University Press, as well as with the Exam Department of Cambridge University, Cambridge English Language Assessment.
The programme Cambridge English schools is an International Initiative. The school “Garmonyia” has the honourable participation status of this academic project. Since 2014, we have received the right to use the special logo Cambridge University Schools.
This programme suggests:
- An Integral Approach to Language Learning;
- Interactive teaching materials and language skills, that correspond to the international educational standards:
- Methodology support: webinars, seminars, specialized literature;
- The High Quality System of Testing, showing the real progress of pupils according to the Common European Framework of Reference and certification:
- Young Learners: Movers – 4th year of learning
- Young Learners: Flyers – 5th year of learning
- Cambridge English Key for Schools – 7th year of learning
- Cambridge English Preliminary for schools – 9th year of learning
- Cambridge English First Certificate for Schools – 11th year
- Using special teaching materials provided by Cambridge University Press (CUP) – one of the leading academic publishing houses in the world;
- Learning determined to the harmonious development of all four language skills.
On October the 1st, the representatives of our school were invited to a reception held by the British Ambassador devoted to The Cambridge English Support Programme for preparation centres.
Our Graduates who have successfully passed the Cambridge exams:
- 2005-2006 – Рrotsenko A. ( Grade B), Malyovanyi O.( Grade C),
- 2006-2007 – Surilov A. (Grade C), Serebrov A ( Grade C), Saifudinov D. ( Grade C), Korinenko a. ( Grade C ), Kozyarchiuk A. ( Grade C),
- 2007-2008 Volochiaev N (Grade B), Grigorenko G. ( Grade B), Shishman A. (Grade C)
- 2009-2010 – Bezuglyi A (Grade C), Khan B. ( Grade C),
- 2010-2011 – Usteniuk V. ( Grade C), Тоvt D.( Grade C), Kovrijnyh A. (Grade C)
- 2011-2012 – Pavlovskiy O. (Grade A), Kumpan K. ( Grade C), Didenko A. (Grade C), Goriuk I. ( Grade C), Gimatdinova A. ( Grade C), Bosyi E. ( Grade C)
- 2013-2014 –Ujakova A.( Grade B), Iliev S.( Grade C),Ipatii V. ( Grade C), Merkulov D. ( Grade C)